Halloween Pumpkin Spice TeaPumpkin Spice Tea is a top drink for any autumn day, not only on Halloween. We tweaked our recipe to get the best thick orange pumpkin spice tea as possible. For a complete experience, don’t forget to add a deadly spider or two!
- 2-4 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- ½ cup of whole milk
- ½ teaspoon of Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 spoon of maple syrup
- A drop of vanilla extract
- 1 rounded tea spoon of Simple Chai or strong broken leaf black tea
- 50 ml of boiling water
- 2 table spoons of heavy cream
- Whipped cream for decorating
- Deadly spiders (plastic ones only)
Pumpkin Pie Spice Tea
RecipeBring water to a boil and steep the tea leaves for 10 minutes. Add pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice into a saucepan and cook while stirring for a couple of minutes. Add whole milk, honey or sugar and vanilla extract and cook over low-medium fire for about 10 minutes. Whole milk will give the creamiest drink. Add heavy cream and stir. Use either a regular or hand blender to make texture even. Pour into a mug. Pour double cream into a bowl and use electric whisk to make a whipped cream. Top up your Real Pumpkin Spice tea with whipped cream. Drink while deliciously warm.
Spooky Pink TeaWhat is a Halloween tea party without a spooky drink or two? Spooky Pink Tea is a version of Kashmiri milk tea, pink tea originating in Pakistan. To add a warming note add cardamom and cinnamon too. For the spookiest color, choose green tea with a high chlorophyll content. Research showed that most of it is stored in older, mature leaves. Chinese Gunpowder is a good choice. Avoid bud teas because they contain the least chlorophyll.
Spooky Pink Tea
- 3 cups of water
- A cup of milk
- 2-3 teaspoons of Gunpowder green tea
- 1/10 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1-2 cups of whole milk
- 3-5 crushed cardamom pods
- 1 teaspoon of chopped pistachios (optional)
- 1-2 spoons of sugar
- Fake white cobweb
- Halloween decoration (optional)
RecipeAdd 2 cups of water to a saucepan. Add cardamom and tea leaves and let it simmer over a medium fire. Bring to a boil then add baking soda and reduce the fire. Simmer for around 20-30 minutes. Add a cup of cold water and stir. Add milk and sweetener and simmer for around 5 minutes. Strain and pour into glass cups. Decorate with cotton candy, sprinkle chopped pistachios on top. If you are in a spooky mood, toss in a plastic eyeball.
Rooibos Blood Iced TeaCaffeine free, bloody red, naturally sweet and utterly delicious, Rooibos Blood Iced Tea is very easy to make and tastier to drink than to look. It’s also full of antioxidants and comes in a dozen of different blends. It contains no caffeine and it may be one of the best herbal teas for both adults and children. The best blend to use? Blood Orange!
Rooibos Blood Iced Tea
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 teaspoons of rooibos tea
- 1 oz of grenadine (optional, if you are using pure rooibos tea)
- ½ cup of frozen cherries (about 20)
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1/2 - 1 cup of ice
- Small white marshmallows (optional)